Are you new to the ObesityHelp Community? Introduce yourself

Eppsgrl270
on 6/19/14 5:32 am - Ashland, VA

I am new and so excited and nervous. My surgery date is July 7th at MCV

Member Services
on 6/23/14 5:27 am - Irvine, CA

Hello Eppsgrl270,

Welcome and we are so excited for you to begin your journey. We can't wait to hear how you are doing

Regards,

Cathy & Kathy

Member Services

Ruby_1Queen
on 6/19/14 5:50 am

Hello,

I'm Ruby and I'm new to all of this. My surgery date is for June 23, 2014 and I am very excited to begin my new body transformation.

Member Services
on 6/23/14 5:28 am - Irvine, CA

Hey Ruby,

OMGosh your surgery is tomorrow    We all wish you luck and get ready for living life as it was meant to be lived!

Regards,

Cathy & Kathy

Member Services

simplyrose
on 6/19/14 7:23 am

I am new to the OH community.  I am considering wls.  I went to my insurances orientation.  Which is the first step of the "pathway" to having surgery via my insurance. HELLO :) I hope everyone is doing well.

Member Services
on 6/23/14 5:30 am - Irvine, CA

Hi simplyrose,

Regards,

Cathy & Kathy

Member Services

Queenb14
on 6/19/14 7:40 am

Hi my name is Tera I'm from Cleveland, Oh I received my approval last week.  My surgery is scheduled for Aug. 5 2014 with Dr. KHAITAN. I have been lurking around here since November.  This is my second chance at a new life and I just really want to be successfil. I am soaking up so much info it seems almost overwhelming.  Under eat your sleeve, protein first sip sip sip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated I'm trying to lose as much as possible post op!  Thanks

Member Services
on 6/23/14 5:33 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Tera,

How exciting for you!  WOOHOO!  If you have not done so, be sure and visit our VSG forum to reach out to others that have had your surgery type.  They are a great group

We can't wait to follow you through your journey!

Regards,

Cathy & Kathy

Member Services

Spearson64
on 6/19/14 9:40 am - Round Rock , TX

Hi new here, Im on my second journey to get my surgery ..I went though the year long process only to find out I had the wrong insurance. I am hoping now with more and more approvals and more known knowledge. I am hoping this is my time . Thank you for a place of support and guidance I am a very happy mother of 2... Every fab clean eating shake drinking thing I HAVE DONE.. Im so ready to let my healthy hot chick out... Right now Im rocking unhealthy sexy chick

Member Services
on 6/23/14 5:35 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Spearson64,

Yikes, that is not cool that you had to do this twice.  Sounds like you have used the experience well in educating yourself for what you need to be successful for the rest of your life.  Kudos to you

We are here for you all the way 

Regards,

Cathy & Kathy

Member Services

Most Active