I finally figured out how to post...I got my surgery date today, yeah!!

xtablue
on 6/10/14 2:12 am - Orlando, FL

I am soooo excited my insurance approved my surgery the same day it was submitted and today the scheduler called and I got my surgery date, July 11th. I tried to save it to my profile but I keep getting an error.

Height 5'4" HW 372 Consult W 351 SW 291 RNY 7/11/14

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us."

Cunning_Pam
on 6/10/14 2:49 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Congrats! It's so exciting to know that you'll be getting your surgery soon, isn't it? And welcome to posting! 

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

xtablue
on 6/10/14 9:28 pm - Orlando, FL

Yes, it is exciting. Thanks. I have found your post to be informational and encouraging the last couple of months. I figure if it helped me to read other's posts my post may help others after me so I will try to post useful information.

tdallison
on 6/10/14 4:01 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

that is wonderful!  congratulations!  Wishing you much success on your journey :-)

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

xtablue
on 6/10/14 9:28 pm - Orlando, FL

Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/14 5:14 am

Oh lucky you....I've probably got another 6 months before I'm that happy. GOod luck!!

xtablue
on 6/10/14 9:30 pm - Orlando, FL

Hang in there, that 6 months will fly by before you know it. For me I just focused on one month at a time, each month I checked of that box I knew I was a little bit closer.

Member Services
on 6/10/14 5:38 am - Irvine, CA

Hi xrablue,

Congratulations!  Go to MY OH, Medical History, and click + add surgery.  For the date to show up on your profile and when you are posting be sure and select the option to make the surgeon primary.

Primary:

This is my primary procedure (This will be your default surgery with respect to your privacy settings; you can only set one surgery as your primary. Selecting this option will enable your surgeon's name and surgery date to show on your profile and message board postings.)

If you need any further assistance, let us know at [email protected]

Regards,

Member Services

renee2468
on 6/10/14 10:40 am

Congrats!

xtablue
on 6/10/14 9:31 pm - Orlando, FL

Thanks!

Most Active