MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/8/14 11:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a good weekend and are planning a amazing week.   We ALL have lots of things in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    We should all feel so blessed everyday when we wake up....we have NO guarantees from one day to the next that we will be here tomorrow.    Today I am grateful for a great relaxing weekend and for the rain that we received yesterday and for the rain we are getting today as well.    Grateful for the life that God has allowed me to have, grateful for my health, family and friends.    Grateful for my weight loss surgery and all the choices that you have today for different surgeries.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the people on the forums when i was researching, pre op and during my loosing process who gave me lots of encouragement to keep up this life long journey.    Grateful for all the forums today and all the amazing people here on OH to encourage and answer questions for others who are in the researching stage or newly pre op.    Grateful for support groups that help to keep you motivated, educated and encouraged in whatever stage in your weight loss journey you are in.    Grateful for all the things that before my WLS were only a dream that have become a reality and grateful for God who walks beside me everyday.....gives me encouragement and holds my hand when things get tough.   Grateful also for my faith and answered prayers in my life.    PLEASE share if you'd like what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active