Liquid Diet Tips

NorthernHusky
on 6/3/14 11:58 pm

Well, three days in and down 3 pounds, thats helpful just to see it.. mentally.

i found that freezing crystal light or Mio in ice cube trays has been helping alot.

i found that the vanilla boost that you drink at breakfast makes an excellent substitute for coffee cream :)

Now i only wish there was a calorie/sugar/carb free gum or mint! lol

poet_kelly
on 6/4/14 12:06 am - OH

There is sugar free gum.  It's not calories free but usually has only about five calories.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

NorthernHusky
on 6/4/14 12:19 am

I know but our dietitian said no calories :(

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/14 12:57 am

There is a sugar free, gluten free, non GMO gum called Spry Xylitol. You can find at Whole Foods, New Leaf or any Health Food Store!

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/14 1:00 am

I forgot to mention, the Xylitol gum only has .6 grams of Carbs and no sugar!

Dorine63
on 6/5/14 1:58 am - Alma, KS
VSG on 06/20/14

Thanks for the idea of freezing Crystal Light. Will be great to make my own "popsicles".

If you combine shake supplement and ice in a blender it makes a wonderful shake--can even enough ice to turn it into ice cream. Makes it nice for adding a little variety without worrying about calories. 

Can't help with a suggestion on the gum, as I have not found any that are completely calorie free. Good luck on your search.

Dorine Schley