WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/3/14 10:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Happy Hump Day and hope your doing well today.    Everyday we ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.    I know I personally have gone through LOTS of stress and struggles lately from a family member living in my home.    It did drive me ( Hate to admit it ) to stress eat and then I still believe that it contributed to my emergency hernia surgery I had done last week....but all in all I know that God is in control and He won't put me through more than I can bare.    I am SO grateful for my life and yes even the struggles because they make me stronger.    Grateful for my family, friends, WLS and Obesity Help.   Grateful to God for everything in my life and my faith in him and in my prayers being answered.    Grateful for life itself and for my health.    Grateful for my 2 cats who love me unconditionally and last week when I was in severe pain showed me how much they loved me by their actions.    Grateful for everything that has happened in my life because it has taught me some very valuable lessons.   Grateful for my Faith that I know everything will turn around in the situation in my life....and grateful that I am strong enough of a person to have had hernia surgery and took NO pain meds at all.   Grateful for all the things I can physically do now that were only dreams before my WLS.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"