TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/2/14 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Can't believe that the week is passing by so quickly and that the school kids in my area get out today.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday.     Today and at this moment I am grateful for my morning coffee.   I LOVE coffee.   Before my WLS I rarely ever touched it....Now I can't function without at least 1 cup of coffee a day.    I am grateful everyday of my life for the opportunities that a "new day" brings to my life.   It always gives me a opportunity to make better food and exercise choices than the day before.....encourage others on this Lifelong journey to a better health......and just be a better person in general....so we ALL should be very grateful for these opportunities everyday when we wake up.   Grateful for my family, friends, my faith in God and for God himself,  grateful for prayers and for positive changes in my life and in my families lives.    Grateful for all the things that since my WLS almost 9 yrs. ago that I can now do with ease that before WLS were only dreams.    Grateful for my WLS and for my surgeon's bariatric team and staff.    Grateful for Obesity Help who I got so many answers from other WLS patients during this journey.    It's nice to be able to get advice from others who may have experienced what you are going through.    Grateful for my journey and the ability to share with others.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/14 12:42 am
VSG on 07/07/14

Morning!

I am grateful for my surgery being approved yesterday. Date 7/7.  For the support of friends and my husband on this journey. For my faith and my relationship w/ the Lord, which is ever progressing. Glad to be here and have you all. Blessings to you! Michelle