FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/30/14 12:00 am - Fort Worth, TX

TGIF....Happy Friday Everyone,

Well...the weekend is now almost upon us and that is something to be grateful for alone along with waking up to a beautiful world today.    We ALL have something everyday of our life that we can be grateful for daily.....with all the negativity in this world this post is here to help you to re-focus on what is important in life....POSITIVE always over comes the negative.    Today I am grateful that I got a good nights sleep last night although it was pretty tough getting comfortable since i can't sleep totally on my side since my hernia surgery on tuesday.    Grateful that I have been able to make it so far without any pain meds period.  Grateful for my life, health, family and friends, grateful for my amazing bariatric surgeon who did my hernia surgery after doing all his WLS on tuesday.   Grateful for God and my faith in him and for all the prayers that God answers for us everyday of our lives.  Grateful for everything and everyone who comes across my path in life and grateful if i can give anyone encouragement or change their thoughts on what's going on in their life.    PLEASE share what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active