Hello to you all!!!! 524 lbs gone forever!!!

QoftheU
on 5/24/14 6:53 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Your journey is THE most inspiring one I've seen yet - and there are many many successful people here - but 524 pounds is amazing stupendous incredible!!!  That's about three entire people!

AND ten years - you are truly a success story!  Thanks for sharing.

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

sharon W.
on 5/28/14 4:14 am - Manchester , ME

Lisa,

That is amazing .  Congrats.  I have been struggling and trying to get this weight off.  I had a sleeve but now the Dr was talking about maybe something else.  She mentioned something like a conversion. Never heard of that and I have been looking to see if anyone else went threw this.  

Congrats again and God Bless

[email protected]

Lisa82
on 6/2/14 11:27 am

Hi Lissa, WOW!! Way to go. I am in awe!!! I am just starting..well restarting this journey, and needed to see a success story like yours. I have a lot of weight to lose..(BMI right now is 70. Dr wants me to lose 20 lbs by June 11, cousin is trying to talk me out of it because she is unhappy with her sagging skin: she would have complications due to radiation 5 yrs ago.....so you can see why I am so glad I stumbled across your story. I figure I can deal with flappy if plastic surgery is out of the question due to insurance....Anyway, congrats on the loss and keeping it off and thanks for the inspiration I needed tonight.

Lisa

Lori W.
on 6/2/14 11:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
RNY on 05/12/14

Lissa,

Thank you so much for stopping in and sharing. It's great to hear these stories, especially one as successful as yours. Great job!!!!

losingthefatt
on 6/2/14 12:10 pm - NJ
VSG on 02/11/14

Absolutely amazing! You look Beautiful! What a Wondferful transformation! Did you ever think you would be referred to as a "Hottie" Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Kim...aka LosingTheFatt

"2Blessed...2B Stressed"

Most Active