clear protein drink?

jacyndaearl
on 3/20/05 10:08 pm - Jacksonville, FL
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/proteindiet/colddrinks.html This is a website that sells these protein drinks. They come in a box with 7 packets inside. The wildberry passion tasts exactly like tropical punch kool-aid. Mix them with room temp water and then put ice in it. This is so it doesn't clump. When I was doing Metabolic Research, these are the exact same drinks (all of them on the page) that they use and charge you tons of money to get their "special" stuff. It is in their own box, but everything else is the same. I have tried the lemonade. It is OK, but kinda weak. Maybe it is improved, it has been a while. I haven't tried the rest. There are other websites that sell if for $11.00 a box, but they didn't have good pictures. Good luck Jacynda Earl in Jacksonville Florida
lillithmaximus
on 1/14/11 5:14 pm
Please know that if you find something that you like pre-op, you will almost certainly gag on it post op! It takes a while for the tastes to get back to normal (and I'm actually finding things that I hated before, I'm loving now)

There's no easy answer for the clear proteins.  A lot of them have the strong smell that I personally couldn't stand.  There's lots of recipes out there to "turn" proteins into tasty treats, you just have to experiment.  Also, you can try out Vitamin Shoppe and GNC because they will let you try out a protein and trade it back in if you don't like it.

One of the first ones we used was Amp 60 from GNC. The strawberry flavor is pretty good. Yes, it's milky, but after your clear liquid phase, you'll be ready for something more filling.

I really like the Nectars, I started with Fuzzy Navel but traded it in for the Chocolate Truffle after I got to full liquids.  I make it into hot chocolate and it's so good.