BACK ON TRACK WEEK 3

jaymec
on 8/28/13 6:16 am - Monrovia, CA

Today starts week 3 of being back on track.  187lbs, 15 more lbs. to take off.

I am so glad I went back to the basics.  I have for the last 2 weeks been drinking 3 protein drinks day, 2 with 1 cup of barriers 1 without, I have during the 2nd week add my Greek yogurt, and at night if I want something, I added sugar free Jell-O.

I FEEL GREAT.     And I question myself as to why, did I let myself get a little out of control. 

For five years I would have 2 protein drinks each day, I would drink one in the morning with fruit for breakfast, and in the afternoon, when I wanted something I would put it in my Ice Coffee.  When I STOPPED, I started to eat things I know I should not, and I started to gain.

It took me going to Alaska and putting my suitcase on the scale, to get back on track.  When I saw that my suitcase was 25lbs, I said to myself, You are carrying a F-ing suitcase on your butt and stomach.  I knew it had to go.  So I am down 10lbs, and back on track.

For my 3rd week, I am going to do the same as the 2nd week,  I don’t think I am going to add back (real meals****il after the 4th week,

Member Services
on 8/28/13 12:18 pm - Irvine, CA

Awesome post!  Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your renewed commitment!  It won't be long and the suitcase will be "lost luggage" angry