DAY 6 OF BACK ON TRACK

Member Services
on 8/20/13 1:54 am - Irvine, CA

You and your thread here have inspired us too!!

Congratulations on Day #6.  You now have created back on track momentum to stay/continue back on track.

Thanks for sharing your success with being back on track!!  angry

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/13 2:38 am - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12

Good job! It cannot be easy at 5 years out!  One girl I know goes hardcore when she gains any weight. She does all liquid protein shakes until the weight comes off. I think she's had to do it twice in the 2 years since her surgery. She gained almost 15 lbs while she was in Europe and got that off and then had to do it another time when she gained a little weight while she was in Italy. So far I haven't gone out of my weight range but I'm only 18 months post op and been in maintenance for 10 months. I am sure I will have a harder road as time goes by.

jaymec
on 8/21/13 4:08 am - Monrovia, CA

As the years go by it is harder.  You know you can eat things you should not.

I still can not eat meat of any kind.

But I found I could eat sugar, I did do great for 5years, then last year I wont say I lost control, but I let some old habits come back.

I stopped my protein drinks, and just was eatting carbs and more carbs, not a lot of junk food, but not the right kinds of foods

This past week, I gained back my control. I feel great, I don't feel hungry. I don't feel  blogged down.  I know I will have the 20lbs  soon.

I worked to hard, and have to many size 8 to let me go back to the old Jayme

southbay311
on 8/21/13 8:39 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12

I am learning that maintenance is the truly hard part of this while WHOLE mindset!!! This is what it is all about

H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
Most Active