Two weeks pre-op

tommy_rebel
on 7/8/13 5:04 am - Pompano Beach, FL
RNY on 07/23/13
Finally got approved, cleared, and scheduled, all within one month!

Starting my liquid diet today, need to be successful so send me your good vibes!

RNY on 7/23!
Tommy 

"If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic." - Dr. Gregory House

Wendy Covill
on 7/8/13 5:17 am - VT

You can do it!

Wendy Covill
on 7/8/13 5:20 am - VT

You Can Do This!!

tbone88
on 7/8/13 7:28 am - MO

I started my pre-op diet today also.

Teach64
on 7/8/13 7:42 am - OH
RNY on 07/01/13

You will be just fine - the first couple of days are tough but after that it's a breeze. Keep your eye on the prize!

BelieveInFaith
on 7/8/13 11:17 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

Congrats!! And stay on track with the liquid diet!!! It can be challenging but you can do it!!!  I'm on it now and I just keep reminding myself I'm doing this for ME and I need self control NOW to have the best results with this tool I'm about to get!

Never accept NO for an answer.

jayjay66
on 7/8/13 11:49 pm

How did you get everything done within a month? that is amazing! Good Luck!!

tommy_rebel
on 7/9/13 2:49 am - Pompano Beach, FL
RNY on 07/23/13
oh it's taken MUCH longer, just as soon as I got the psych, nutritional, and cardiac clearance that the insurance required, it was all downhill from there. I was actually out of state on vacation when the surgeon's office called me and gave me the date!

it's been a whirlwind ever since and I'm fluctuating between going crazy, happy, sad, disappointment,
Tommy 

"If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic." - Dr. Gregory House

olivia10
on 7/9/13 4:28 am

Couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations and good health and happiness on your fantastic voyage. angry  

terrashay
on 7/10/13 2:15 am - CA

Hello!  I just joined as well and started my pre-op liquid diet yesterday...surgery on July 19th :) Getting excited..congratulations to you!  Terra

Most Active