What 1 pound of Fat looks like compared to 5 pounds of FAT!

prek-3
on 11/4/12 7:06 am - Hollywood, FL

Yes, enough wine broken heart drinking to celebrate my 50 th!! It comes to an end today! Last week we had a few toasts, and this weekend was about the same! Its ok to celebrate, BUT, I really must celebrate with out the drinking!!!! Last week deep down I was dissappointed that the skydive was cancelled due to the hurricane, so I felt I deserved the wine a bit more than just 1 no glass of wine. I totally understand why our WLS dr. want us to steer clear of it. You really become uninhibited (duh) , and I find it really opens up my appetiate (sp?) alot! The buzz is nice, but the hummmmm is problematic! Not to mention the sugar!!!!! Besides, skydiving with a hot Italian hottie is it's own celebration!

I came across this image on Pinterest!

This is what 1 pound of FAT looks like! This is 5 POUNDS!

(me holding 5 pounds! my trainer used this for an illustration)

So if I gained, oh, 5 pounds, this is what 5 pounds looks like! OUCH! Its about the size of my one thigh! Thats why my jeans feel so damn tight in my thighs! But damn that 1 pound is pretty impressive too, I will NEVER complain about losing "just 1 pound"!

Time to watch the sugars and those BADDDDD carbs "good bye"!

Oh yes, this looks much better on me, than those 5 pounds do!!!!!

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

shutterfly
on 11/4/12 12:18 pm - vancouver, Canada
happy birthday!!! you look great!
MB_MB
on 11/4/12 1:29 pm

You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an inspiration!!  MB

grannymedic1
on 11/4/12 8:26 pm - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

Thanks for that image. Of course in addition to being warned about the implications of one pound or 5 pounds of fat now I am so grossed out I don't want breakfast! loldevil

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds