TOMORROWS THE DAY!!!

g S.
on 3/13/12 1:14 pm
RNY on 03/14/12
 Having RNY first thing in the morning. I was perfectly calm till about 3 hrs ago. I'm so ready but scared too. Not of the surgery but of failure. I have failed for so long to take care of myself that I became a pro at it. I know everything I need to do, yet that looming fear pokes at me. Just trying to stay focused. I am so excited! Never thought the day would come. See you all on  the "other side"!
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/12 1:18 pm
Gina!!!  So happy for you!!!  Of course you're frightened.  You will do so well!  Can't wait for you to join us on the loser's bench.  You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Best,

Sonogrrl
on 3/13/12 8:37 pm
RNY on 05/22/12
Best of luck to you!
RNY 5/22/12      27.5.bs lost pre-op      
martitalinda
on 3/13/12 10:11 pm, edited 3/13/12 10:11 pm
 Congratulations!!!! Wishing you anuneventful surgery and recovery period.  Fear is normal... Fret not about failure ... as long as you keep trying you cannot and will not fail ... never giving up is key.... I with you nothing but the best on your journey.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

dreakixxes
on 3/14/12 4:46 am - Raymond, NH
RNY on 03/05/12
Congratulations!!!!
I did the same thing. Up till the min of having the RNY done. But as of right now (one week out) im happy to have it done and would go back for anything. It toke be a year to get to this place so i know that being scared was just in my head. Think good thought about how much better you will feel after having the surgery done. How great you will love and how your life will change in the end. for the better.
If you need someone to talk with let me know......
Good luck!!!

Nikki