Yehuda

Ladytazz
on 1/3/12 5:34 am
I am so sorry to hear this.  Absolutely devastated for his family.  He was the age of my children.  I pray that their faith will help them cope and comfort them.
Yehuda and I went around a few times but I always admired his passion and belief and I really was happy he got his revision and no longer had the problems that he was suffering from.
I just don't understand why a young man with such a bright future, who had so much to live for, who fought so much for his life and quality of life can be gone so suddenly, without warning.  Sometimes things just don't make sense in this world.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/3/12 7:09 am
So sorry to hear that. He was a very passionate young man.
But it was his time to go.   He will be missed.  I can't even start o comprehend how his parents and the rest of his family are coping.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Arianasmama
on 1/3/12 8:11 am - Beverly Hills, CA
My heart is so heavy for this young soul.  I pray that God will give his family perfect peace.  RIP
Be Blessed            
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/12 8:28 am
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 1/3/12 8:38 am
I'm so saddened and extend my condolances to his family and friends. I loved reading Yahudas posts, he was always trying to help people. He was so young and had his whole life ahead of him, this just isn't fair! I wish he were still here with us.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Crazeru
on 1/3/12 9:51 am
RIP Yehuda.  Prayers for your family.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

beemerbeeper
on 1/3/12 1:14 pm - AL
  Sad isn't even the right word.  I loved him.  I will miss him terribly.  My condolences to his family and friends and to the entire WLS community who lost a shining star.

~Becky

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 1/3/12 2:34 pm
I just read over on pro boards, and just feel sick. There really are no words.
Judi J.
on 1/3/12 4:52 pm - MN
This is so tragic. He struck me as a very bright young man. I know he lost a tremendous amount of weight. Maybe the years he was heavy took their toll. RIP Yehuda. My heart breaks for your family and what could have been.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/12 3:24 am
 Heartwrenching.  Rest In Peace, Yehuda.
Most Active