Can't get the surgery if over 50+ BMI

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 12:00 am - Woodbridge, VA
On December 23, 2011 at 7:25 AM Pacific Time, ♫♪Mini-Me's Mommy♪♫ wrote:  Oy.   Can't  ya'll  see that  posters are just trying to help ?  I find the information very useful and very informative .  

Of course ... I guess thats because I'm half -witted right lol .... 

You said it, not me...

The problem, which you fail to recognize, is that the majority of the "useful and very informative" information being provided in this thread is WRONG. It is riddled with inaccuracies and recommendations that do NOT apply to the OP's situation. But the folks who have the CORRECT information are no longer here to help. I hope the OP finds her way to the new forum so she can get some actually useful and correct information instead of wasting her time and spinning her wheels.
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 1:28 am, edited 12/23/11 3:35 am
I however WILL call you a liar right here. Your own past posting history tells the truth that you have had both lipo and a tummy tuck.. 

Edited for typo(s).

Editing once again as some here want proof, and regardless of whether you gained again after these procedures the fact remains that you had more help than you admit to.. plus FYI, putting Aspirin packs on your skin is a great way to poison yourself. Please anyone reading this- do not do as she has done with that.. it is absorbed through the dermis and you CAN hurt yourself!

Topic: RE: Scars

This i know from experince because i had a mini tummy tuck years ago, also old-fashioned lipo where a cannula is inserted under the skin and leaves a hole on my back , waist and both knees.  There are no visible scars left at all because i used compounds cointaing Allicin ( an onion extract) which soften and smooththe edges of the scars .  Pretty much all the scar stuff contains this compound but not all of it does, so make sure before you pay your money . 

You can use it while the scar is healing ( it itches alittle)  and it will really help and reduce redness too.  I could wear a micro- mini bikini at the scar line three weeks after surgery  ( back when I was skinny) and the allicin helped smooth the transition between the scar tissue and the regular skin as well- my friend had the same surgery done and she still has a noticeable ridge where the stitches were .   

Topic: affordable and beautiful total body lift and liposuction 

Who are the best surgeons for an affordable total body lift ( arms, inner thighs all-around upper and lower abdomen , back) and extensive lipsuction with  deep ,muscle attachment and minimal scarring?  I would like to do it all at once as I thik it would much more affordable and maybe even more aesthically beautiful.  I'm looking for a sculptor - and I have to pay for it myself although if they were located in new york, my hospital fees might be covered by insurance.  

I am willing to travel out ofthe country if I must though but my experience getting liposuction in Hungary was scary - the equipment was primitive and not nearly enough fat was taken off ( three pounds total!) as opposed to twenty-plus here in the US.  Thoughthe results were good I would not go there again- I'd have to make ten trips!  Thanks!  
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 1:34 am

Snap!

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 1:49 am
* double snap *

someone should put down the magic markers & glue ....
Sharyn S.
on 12/23/11 2:11 am - Bastrop, TX
RNY on 08/19/04 with
On December 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM Pacific Time, redbabe08 wrote:
* double snap *

someone should put down the magic markers & glue ....
And that big assed box of wine.

Sharyn, RN

RIP, MOM ~ 5/31/1944 - 5/11/2010
RIP, DADDY ~ 9/2/1934 - 1/25/2012

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 2:18 am
*snort!*
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/11 2:07 am
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 6:48 am, edited 12/23/11 6:48 am
 Sorry no wine here  .   However  I did add  that  the mini tt  was Many many years before my WLS  as was  the lipo.    I do think they have been somewhat effective afterwards  , however  nowhere near what  post op plastics would have been .

Its actually VERY easy to outeat small plastic procedures  in like ten years  and I DID .   Long before my WLS .  I have had nothing done afterwards just for the record .  
Most Active