OT- Whats your favorite Hobby? Here's mine

Nic M
on 12/26/11 12:51 am
Thank you, Esther!  I'm working on a whole lot of French Country furniture pieces right now that are done in creams and soft blues, etc. Then I'll get bored and start something really colorful again! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 12/24/11 2:40 am
 Nicci 

I recently downsized in a big way. I got rid of - mostly gave away - a huge amount of stuff.  it's hard to do the math but probably around 90% of what I owned before - gone. it's a relief.

I just want you to know that among what I kept is everything you made!  I love having it where I can see it.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Nic M
on 12/26/11 12:50 am
That means a lot to me, JJ!  Thank you, my dearest! 
xoxo

JAADE
on 12/23/11 12:21 am
RNY on 01/31/12
Wow, the talent on here is amazing. I am in awe!

I was an actress studying in Los Angeles before falling in love and making babies. I hope someday soon that I will go back to the stage. Other hobbies: hiking, writing, making jewelry, and photography.
Jo 1962
on 12/24/11 2:33 am, edited 12/24/11 2:43 am - NearHouston, TX
On December 23, 2011 at 8:21 AM Pacific Time, JAADE wrote: Wow, the talent on here is amazing. I am in awe!

I was an actress studying in Los Angeles before falling in love and making babies. I hope someday soon that I will go back to the stage. Other hobbies: hiking, writing, making jewelry, and photography.
  Freaking cool Jaade...an actress?  Any videos we might have seen you in?  You know, you kinda rem,ind me of Jenna Elfman. You're both just so darn cute 

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Phyllis C.
on 12/23/11 4:32 am
Very nice Jolena, the grandma and baby is timeless and beautiful.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

Phyllis C.
on 12/23/11 4:42 am

I make beautiful children and grand children, had to give it up though because they became teenagers and nearly killed me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!

Phyllis

Nic M
on 12/24/11 1:18 am
YOU REALLY REALLY DO make beautiful children. Holy crap.  Your sons are gorgeous and your daughter is beautiful!   I suppose it stands to reason... look at their mom!

Phyllis C.
on 12/24/11 1:34 am
Thank You my beautiful friend, Merry Christmas...

Phyllis

Most Active