Did they just delete a thread by Bearmom??

beth-28
on 12/18/11 8:45 am
I just tried to click on it, and poof!! It took me back to the menu! WTH?
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

schoolgirl1972
on 12/18/11 8:54 am
Same here,,, not sure what happened...
Live, Laugh, Love

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/18/11 9:03 am
 Yes, they deleted it. At least they actually sent me a notice about it this time. It was about the new R&R board, and getting flame retardant panties to head over there. 

I may still just lurk for now, but I'm gonna go play over there. The moderation here is making it impossible to find posts, and to read through them even if you can find them. Too much deleting and sanitizing.
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 9:13 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I love how busy we are keeping the mods, I hope they get behind on their holiday stuff. I think I'll like my own post.

http://www.avenuesocial.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/like-btn.png
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/18/11 9:22 am
Yah, I was thinking it was about time to do some serial bumping, then was pleasantly surprised to see you had already done it 
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 9:25 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
My name came up on the " Let's Mess With The Mods " roster see I think I see your name right after mine... Then you'll have to find the next person down and remind them, and so and so and...
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 9:32 am
lyndee
on 12/18/11 9:28 am
Is it true? Is there really a new R&R board? Rants and Raves?

The opinions expressed by Lyndee are for entertainment purposes only. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. This includes, but is not limited to, the moderators, members of PETA, all unions, liberals, conservatives, SAHMs, WAHMs, gays, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, christians, agnostics, atheists, buddhists and all other religions, the mentally challenged, witches, bitches, the truly stupid and anyone or anything else I may have forgotten. Thank you!

Phyllis C.
on 12/19/11 12:09 am
Why the nerve!!!

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

clpeltz
on 12/18/11 9:53 am
Are you kidding me?

Good Grief!

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"