It's the most wonderful time of the year!

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/11 2:14 am
I need to find a way to get dual citizenship so I can come down to your place for the American Thanksgiving!

MsBatt
on 11/18/11 10:33 am
On November 18, 2011 at 10:14 AM Pacific Time, lo24 wrote:
I need to find a way to get dual citizenship so I can come down to your place for the American Thanksgiving!

You don't have to be a citizen---just get a travel visa. (*grin*)
MARIA F.
on 11/18/11 4:20 pm - Athens, GA
On November 17, 2011 at 8:23 PM Pacific Time, MsBatt wrote:
I've got to buy new party clothes this year, because the old ones don't fit---they're all too big. (Tee Hee!)

Bought a 22-pound turkey today, along with the makings for stuffing, lemon ice-box pie, walnut pie (think pecan, but with walnuts instead), scalloped potatoes, broccoli casserole, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, green beans, yeast rolls, and probably a couple of things I'm forgetting. Oh! Giblet gravy---LOTS of gravy!
Dressing...........scalloped potatoes..........gravy.......LOTS OF GRAVY! Note to self............I-20 W.........431 N.........Locate Msbatt's DS dining room!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Melissa Mermaid
on 11/19/11 8:17 am - Westbury, NY

& {{{HUGS}}} &  Dare to dream & have the courage to act.  Success is yours with persistence and believing you deserve it.  melissamermaid.com (c) 2004-2013

Elizabeth N.
on 12/17/11 10:51 am - Burlington County, NJ
bump

Elizabeth N.
on 12/17/11 9:09 pm - Burlington County, NJ

Nic M
on 11/17/11 12:27 pm
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/17/11 12:52 pm
I was at Starbucks today, making use of the 2 for 1 deal, and the woman behind me commented how nice it must be to be so thin as to order full fat eggnog in my drinks. 

She looked just like me 4 years ago, and commented she had no business ordering a drink but was doing her Christmas shopping and needed a boost. She ordered a sf non-fat thing, and told me how she missed eggnog on the holidays.

I spent the next hour and a half talking to her about how awesome my DS is, and hope there is one less person who will be racked by guilt over a stupid eggnog next year.
MsBatt
on 11/17/11 1:10 pm
Yep, I think losing my guilt has done as much to improve my quality of life as losing weight has.
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 2:38 pm - San Jose, CA
I agree - losing the guilt and hatred of my body, which betrayed me, has been at LEASTas good for me as losing the weight.