Post RY surgery having revison to a duodernum switch

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 12:29 am
Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to respond on a postive note.  I have a call into the doctor now to investigate.  All sorts of alarms are going off now.
Elizabeth N.
on 11/17/11 2:28 am, edited 12/31/11 7:18 am - Burlington County, NJ

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 6:10 am
You are awesome to be so informative.... I'm scared to DEATH now!

I have such a small window to decide and have it done.  I have always believed when in doubt, don't do it!

Will do some hard research tonight and continue to pray.  I have scheduled an appointment with the doctor to discuss tomorrow so that I can decide.

have a great night.
Elizabeth N.
on 11/17/11 10:54 am, edited 12/31/11 7:18 am - Burlington County, NJ

Sher Bear Mama
on 11/16/11 1:05 pm
I'm 99% sure this is just a joke or some attempt to egg the DSrs to get their panties in a tizzy.  This guy has only been a member since TODAY.  Give me a break--I'm sure he's a phony.
Sher--the bear mama

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/11 12:36 am

So sorry to disappoint you but this is all 100% truth... BTW I am lady  

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/16/11 3:06 pm
You just said on the other post you had your duodernum switch in April.

I think I agree your a duoderpus AKA a troll.
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 9:29 pm
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 9:37 pm - Lancaster, OH
Good lord.  You're a "FAIL", even as a troll.  You can't keep your story straight for even one day?

Try harder next time.
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 11:15 pm
Wow are you harsh! A troll... really.... is that the best educational and informative answer you can you can come up with.   I've spent alot of time in Lancaster. OH.  I found it to be a great place with warm and friendly people, thankfully we did not cross paths.

My grammer was aweful last night when I wrote this... embarrssingly so... but that does not negate my need to consult with someone else now does it???????????????????