Looking for suggestions.

mgb96rw99
on 10/19/11 1:07 am - Manchester, CT
I am about 2 and 1/2 hrs out and have lost almost 200 lbs but I have noticed lately that I have fallen back into the same old habit of eating things that aren't so good for me like crackers.  I am looking for some suggestions on what to eat for snacks or small meals.  Any info will be helpful.

_Leslie_
on 10/19/11 1:13 am - Franklin, WI
Have you ever tried making these? Great cracker substitute!

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/snacks/r/cheesecrisps.htm

448|180|199   
5'10"  268 lbs gone!!
                     SW  CW  GW   

Duodenal Switch                                      
                                   Surgery Date: July 30, 2010                      

tee t.
on 10/19/11 1:51 am
 Some of my filler meals are:

stewed tomatos with cheese (a little goes a long way) melted over them.

boiled eggs 

miso soup

I like WASA crackers. I use them instead of bread with sandwich fillings (tuna, egg salad, etc)  like a dip. My favorite is cream cheese tomatoes and cucmbers.

Cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers chopped  into cottage cheese.

pickles and cheese

apples and cheese

JIB 1986
revised to RNY 2004
plastics 2004,2006, 2009
MyLady Heidi
on 10/19/11 2:13 am
Sorry I have a twisted mind, when I read you are 2 1/2 hrs out and lost 200lbs all I could think of is where did you bury the body. lol lol  

A good snack is beef jerky or protein bars.

Good Luck

paranoidmother21
on 10/19/11 5:22 am - Lake Zurich, IL
I'm with you, Heidi, although my first thought was "Wow - I should have had THAT surgery!  Only one new wardrobe!"
Rebecca
Circumferential LBL, anchor TT, BL/BR, brachioplasty 12-16-10 Drs. Howard and Gutowski

Thigh lift 3-24-11, Drs. Howard and Gutowski again!
Height 5' 5".  Start point 254.  DH's goal: 154.  My guess: 144.  Insurance goal: 134.  Currently bouncing around 130-135.

martitalinda
on 10/19/11 3:20 am
 Have you tried this? I shared this link the other day... I made this and have made it on 4 occasions since my family keeps polishing it off ... IT IS DELICIOUS... FILLING AND PROTEIN PACKED you can't go bad ... it is Beemerbeepers protein cake recipe ... I tweaked mine and replaced the oil with a teaspoon of I Can't Believe Its not Butter and the second time I made it I used Smart Choice.... it is DELICIOUS... follow the link and just adjust the temperature I did mine for 1.5 minutes ... try it you WILL love it.... low cal and packed with protein...
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4459699/Protein-Cake-Shake-Recipe/

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

mgb96rw99
on 10/19/11 5:10 am - Manchester, CT
Lol guess I should have proof read its is suppose to say 2 and 1/2 yrs out.