Dr. Almanza - Patient Coordinators, payments, general questions,?

MacMadame
on 12/5/11 6:17 am - Northern, CA
No, I rarely YouTube.

I have a link to the site where you can look up a doctor's license and a Fax of his license. If you put the number on "his" license into the website, you get his boyfriend's name and picture, not his!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 6:22 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I believe I have seen that.
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/11 1:25 am
... and yet we still have pre-ops askng for info on him.. One quick search on his name would bring up a slew of info. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/11 3:18 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On December 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM Pacific Time, Jo777 wrote:
... and yet we still have pre-ops askng for info on him.. One quick search on his name would bring up a slew of info. 

There are people so desperate to have WLS that they are willing to risk their own lives because this POS " doctors " prices are so cheap. Unfortunately you end up paying more because you end up being hospitalized with severe complications or you end up paying with your life.
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/11 7:56 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
BUMP
CriscoNinja
on 12/15/11 2:35 pm
DS on 06/05/12
 It appears she's pushed back her date to feb of 2012...

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/members/megamom-with-marialogo.html

Well I used to have a link here, but you know how that goes...
(deactivated member)
on 12/15/11 11:35 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
I guess her mind is made up.....sad.

MegaMom - - permalink
Hi
I noticed your date change for Dr Almanza. I'm Dee and will be there on the 13th as well. Hope to meet you.
Dee

MegaMom - - permalink
Oh no. I have bad news I had to reschedule to 2/11 because my husband just lost a lot of money on a big job and I have to pay the bills with my surgery money. I am so upset.

MacMadame
on 12/2/11 3:18 pm - Northern, CA
On December 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM Pacific Time, Jo777 wrote:

Well, the search feature on OH does suck.

OTOH, my experience is that you tell what you in answer to the question and they pooh-pooh it most of the time because they want to justify paying the lower price. Ironically, some of the best surgeons in Mexico only charge 1-2k more.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights