Dr. Almanza - Patient Coordinators, payments, general questions,?

MacMadame
on 12/1/11 12:27 pm - Northern, CA
 So Pumpkin, when you post this stuff, does Sandy threatend to sue you? 

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/11 11:42 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
No, but according to WASA she served papers on WASA at an unknown address & WASA wasn't aware of the lawsuit until it had already been dismissed by the judge.
MacMadame
on 12/2/11 12:18 am - Northern, CA
Maybe it being dismissed by a judge has gotten her to see reason that she has no case.

I just blocked her when she was threatening to send me "cease and desist" letters and that was the end of that. Now I don't bother to post that Almanza is not a good doctor because you have all those saved messages and I never saved anything.

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/11 12:25 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I try to base my comments on that which has already been previously reported on OH by his patients. Sandy has never contacted me... yet. You should bookmark this thread, so you can access it if you need to in case I'm not around to " bring it back from the dead " so to speak.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/2/11 7:03 am
I know you saw the post on the DS board right now about a person who is going to him for not only a DS, but a revision. Holy ****ball$ that's scary.

The only others that had a lot of info on that surgeon group (well, not all the "surgeons" actually even are) don't seem to post here any more.
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/11 8:21 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I hope that person changes their mind.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/2/11 11:40 am
Gosh, what a coincidence that that clinic just put it's shill post up that they do every month or two. 

I'm worried that the poster on this thread may not be OK, and am disgusted at their sleazy tactics and lies to keep luring desperate people there.
Elizabeth N.
on 12/3/11 12:56 am, edited 12/30/11 8:57 am - Burlington County, NJ

MacMadame
on 12/2/11 3:19 pm - Northern, CA
 I just did!

I have some other info that is incontrovertable including a copy of the fake medical license but not all the people's posts about their bad experiences.

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/11 12:20 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Are you referring to a certain youtube video ?