I'm fed up with all of the Bullies!

goodkel
on 9/11/11 2:44 am
I am tired of the bullies infecting EVERY ******g thread pushing people around trying to make this PUBLIC forum fit into their own namby pamby idea of support.

Acting like THEY own the place and can dictate everyone's behavior.

I just blocked that annoying as hell orange dog who infected EVERY thread with her nonsense.

HER loss. The straight talking people she disapproves of are the most experienced and honest.

When she is doubled over in pain from a blockage and eats a cupcake hoping it will clear her out, hopefully all the rainbows and unicorns support for her actions won't kill her.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

kirmy
on 9/11/11 2:50 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I WANT to block her but she is mental and I feel it is a public service to point out she is mental at every turn.

Which Troll do you think she is?  Seems VERY familiar to me.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/11 2:58 am
Thing is, for most people with what society would consider to be at least a semblance of a normally functional intellect, they can see she's got some serious mental issues. It doesn't take much reading to note this. I somehow doubt she's a troll, which would be more fortunate as then we could all just think this is a smoke & mirror job.. sadly, I think it's real.
goodkel
on 9/11/11 4:07 am
On September 11, 2011 at 9:50 AM Pacific Time, kirmy wrote:
I WANT to block her but she is mental and I feel it is a public service to point out she is mental at every turn.

Which Troll do you think she is?  Seems VERY familiar to me.
I'm not too sure she is a troll. Not that I'm very good at recognizing the not too obvious ones.

I think she's just some of the detritus that fell onto the main board when chat went down.

There are other recent posters just like her that came from there.

What a FUN place that must have been!
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

kirmy
on 9/11/11 4:09 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
He he hee....I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
butercup
on 9/11/11 3:44 am - Kennewick, WA
I blocked her too, yesterday after calling her out.  She's so nasty.  Then one of her nasty cow friends sent me a nasty message.  Blocked you too *****  I know somebody has to see her and put her into check, I just couldn't handle the piousness and stupidity.  Also, I'm not a fan of Pomeranians. :)
goodkel
on 9/11/11 4:15 am
On September 11, 2011 at 10:44 AM Pacific Time, butercup wrote:
I blocked her too, yesterday after calling her out.  She's so nasty.  Then one of her nasty cow friends sent me a nasty message.  Blocked you too *****  I know somebody has to see her and put her into check, I just couldn't handle the piousness and stupidity.  Also, I'm not a fan of Pomeranians. :)
She was just too distracting interrupting each and EVERY thread with her whining and commands.

She'll get the board she wants because she'll eventually not be able to see anyone.
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

jenflock
on 9/11/11 4:49 am - TN
Pomeranians are yappy little *****es..hmm seems fitting somehow..

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 9/12/11 7:05 am
On September 11, 2011 at 10:44 AM Pacific Time, butercup wrote:
About the pomeranians...

True story.

I was 5, and owned a 90lb Sammy (a nickname for the "Samoyed" breed). He was a big, gentle, white ball of fuzz who loved the snow, belly rubs and hanging out with yours truly. He was such a mush he wouldn't hurt a fly... Or so I thought.

So we were chillin in the back yard, minding our own bidness' when a yappy pomeranian walked by and began barking (or squeaking) uncontrollably when he laid eyes on my furry friend. The owners were 5 paces away, and seemingly unconcerned that their little yap-bag was off the leash. We had a wire fence so the little pipsqueak couldn't get through. Sadly, our neighbor had wrought iron fencing with wide spaces between bars. So the pom darted for the neighbors front fence, squeezed through, and proceeded to squeeze its little ass through the fence separating our property from the neighbor's yard. My dog was sitting upright, looking down at the little squirt as it ran up to him while snarling and baring teeth. My dog was almost in disbelief with a "Kid, you've got to be joking." look on his face- the pom didn't seem concerned that my Sammy outweighed him by 85lbs.

The yapping and snarling from the offending pom didn't seem to be enough to provoke my calm Sammy, the pom changed tactics and began leaping and snapping it's teeth as it tried in vain bite my dog's neck. Even with my dog sitting down, that distance was too great for the little skeeter. That was also when my Sammy had enough, bent his neck down and swooped up what was nearly the entire body of the pom into his mouth and he bore his jaws down. A pathetic yelp followed by a series of popping and crackling sounds was drowned out by the owner's screams, and when my Sammy was convinced the yapper was dead he spat out the corpse.

Of course the owner made a big stink, called the cops on us, and the cop told her to stop wasting his time (dog was off the leash, trespassing onto our property and stupid enough to pick a fight with a dog 40 times its size) - after all there were criminals to catch, fingers to print, and doughnuts to eat.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

tripmom02
on 9/11/11 3:11 am - NJ
 I love the pictures, my favorite kind of puppy (well, they run a very close second if not tied with JRTs!). That poor baby in the last one made me sad though. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Most Active