caffeine addiction

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/6/11 9:30 pm
 just so you know, I am NOT giving it up. I keep cutting back (and then I - mysteriously - have to cut back AGAIN) but I am NOT giving it up.  

and it doesn't make me cranky so shut up!!!  

www.alternet.org/story/152303/the_coffee_illusion%3A_what_th e_magic_brew_really_does_to_your_brain

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

thenecklacelady
on 9/6/11 10:12 pm
 I hit 7-Eleven every single stinking day for a cup of Hazelnut or Chocolate Raspberry Coffee (YUM!) for 0.99 refill... too good... and I'll never give it up either!

funny pictures of cats with captions

M M
on 9/6/11 10:42 pm
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/11 11:37 pm - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
JodiBoda
on 9/7/11 1:00 am - Butler, PA
Where do you get all your pics?  They are a riot!

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

TXKashmir
on 9/7/11 1:22 am - Grand Prairie, TX
I can spend HOURS on this site!

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

AnneGG
on 9/7/11 1:55 am
Great pictures!

DO NOT MESS WITH MY MORNING MUG!!! Enough said! But I keep it to my morning mug.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

AnneGG
on 9/7/11 2:01 am
A COFFEE PRAYER - Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze. It maketh me to wake in green pastures: It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses. It restoreth my buzz: It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction, I will fear no Equal?: For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me. Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks®: Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over. Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of Juan Valdez forever. Amen

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/11 3:20 am

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 9/7/11 4:03 am
I've been reading about coffees benefit to reducing Alzheimer's for several years, and after the last study I read recommendations of 3 (THREE!!!) cups of coffee or caffeinated tea per day.

I'm already losing my marbles, so it's probably pointless, but I get to increase a cup or two a day - for my health of course.
Most Active