WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT -- $4,000 PROGRAM FEE!!

trxxyy
on 8/23/11 9:16 am, edited 8/24/11 12:20 am - Orange County, CA
Edited due to my stupidity for not fact checking before opening my big mouth.

Doh!

Dana, does Dr. Crookes charge a program fee?
-shelly
danas
on 8/23/11 9:21 am - CA

For the sake of this patient, let's say yes. HUGE fees!! Lol!!
Won against big bad (SoCal) Kaiser for a Duodenal Switch  Haven't heard of DS? Kaiser wants it that way. Come on over & read the truth
Hit goal (Normal BMI) on 2-10-11!    I LOVE my DS!!
My approval process timeline:
02/12/09 - Dr. refused to refer me for WLS
03/03/09 - Vented/whined about it on another board, planned to just wait until next year & switch plans
Let's see what happens!  **updates in blog**
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 9:34 am
Please dont send her to Dr.Crookes he is such a sweetheart!  So yes for the sake of this patient his fee are huge!
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 8/23/11 9:40 am
 LOL

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Elizabeth N.
on 8/23/11 9:58 am - Burlington County, NJ
Or Juarez.

trxxyy
on 8/23/11 10:19 am - Orange County, CA
Or the doctor in Tijuana that has done a couple of DS procedures recently or at least that is what his patients think they have had but are not 100% sure.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/23/11 10:50 am
Lol! You beat me to the punch!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/23/11 10:49 am

For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Emily F.
on 8/23/11 9:12 am
I have to disagree w you on the premise. You are saying what do people do that can't afford wls? You are saying everyone should get wls if they want it? Are we giving away houses too? I don't understand why a doctor should give away his skills? for why?
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 9:25 am
 I do not believe everyone should get wls.  Criteria apply along with co-morbidities.

Most Active