DO NOT USE JERASLUEM HOSPITAL

beemerbeeper
on 8/1/11 5:53 am - AL
Very well said Jackie.  I agree 100%.  I hope she will heed your words.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/11 12:11 pm
Melissa, sorry you had such a horrible experience. I pray you have no complications and a good outcome.  Your experience sounds so scary..
felinemommy
on 7/31/11 12:20 pm - NH
Good luck Melissa~I hope from here on out, you have nothing but smooth sailing and WL success!  Your experience gave me anxiety just reading about it!  It doesn't surprise me that you are getting negative responses.  Anytime people post negative reviews, it seems to stir up a hornets nest.  But it is important that people share the good, the bad, and the ugly...........which yours certainly was!

Please stay hyper vigilant during your recovery process, there is no telling what could happen, such as infection.  I too, have my doubts about your having gotten a DS, it would be good if you could have some diagnostics done.  Either way, I hope you have a good primary care physician that can order tests, as needed.

LilySlim - (TZ0U)

Maintain daily activity levels and practice clean eating........still battling some unhealthy behaviors!

girlygirl1313
on 7/31/11 10:16 pm - Davidson, NC
I don't say ANY of this to sound *****y so I hope you are not taking anything we say the wrong way. We DSers are notorious for being up in each others business to keep everyone on track and healthy.

I know you went to MX because it was cost effective for you, but...

Do you have the financial resources (or insurance) to cover the cost of bi- annual blood work required?

Are you aware of the vitamin regimen you need to take daily and the cost involved with that?

Are you working closely with a local PCP that supports your surgery and have educated him/her about you new internal arrangement and post op requirements?

At a week out, how are you feeling?  Rest, take it slow, sip sip sip like crazy from sun up to sun down or you'll end up in the ER with IV fluids from dehydration (like I did)  Sipping is a full time job at this stage.

Come over to the DS board and ask questions when you have them and update us on your recovery if you'd like.  I know I'm certainly am interested if you are doing alright :)

And last but not least...

Please consider having your xrays reviewed  to ensure that you received a DS as there are different nutritional and vitamin specs for different internal arrangements.

Take Care,  ~GG

MARIA F.
on 8/1/11 8:18 am - Athens, GA

I noticed that "Hospital Jerusalem" is now going by another name as well: Mt. Zion Medical.

mtzionmedical.com/staff.php

FormerlyFluffy.com

Monique B.
on 8/6/11 2:32 am
WOW, THANK YOU SO KINDLY FOR SHARING UR EXPERINCE. I'M SO GLAD UR DOING OK. I SEEN THERE WEB SITE, ALMOST CALLED THEM. I Will chkeck out Dr. Ramos Kelly or Aceves or Urgsan. I am also looking for a $5000 budget plan.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/6/11 1:22 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Please don't use any of them. Your life is worth SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 1:36 pm, edited 8/6/11 3:14 pm
The top three in MX are Alvarez, Aceves, and Ungson.. however none are in the $5000 range.. think double that. If you are price shopping for a surgery you are walking into this with the wrong mindset. Save up a bit and use a surgeon that has a very good track record such as one of these three. There are reasons why the cheapest are so cheap..

edited for spelling!
Most Active