Addicted to Ice Coffee...ME???

M M
on 7/21/11 9:11 am
 Yep.

Breakfast =  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.   Never.  Coffee.

Snack =  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.  Never.  Coffee.

Lunch = Sure.

Snack = Yes.  And coffee.

Dinner = Yes.

Snack = Coffee.
ninadiet
on 7/20/11 7:53 am
 Wow, I'm the opposite, I used to drink 4 or 5 coffees per day now I can't finish one:(  I try, but just don't like it.  I miss not having something to drink.  I drink water, definitely not the same.  It's only been three months since surgery, maybe my tastes will change again!
theresam74
on 7/20/11 8:01 am
I am such an Iced coffe addict! I don't drink, smoke nd if that's my worst transfer addiction I'll take it.

Traci Burgess
on 7/20/11 8:50 am - Anchorage, AK
I make up a cup of decaf instant coffee and add a Atkins Chocolate protein shake and ice to it.  Its so yummy.  I get my coffee fix and my protein in with it.  I am totally addicted to coffee, even more than before. 
JoF
on 7/20/11 10:32 pm - saint peters, MO
I didn't drink coffee pre op then discovered it masks the taste of protein powder pretty good!
I am addicted to the Starbucks light mocha frappuchinos in bottles. I limit myself to one a day but they are SOOOOO yummy and refreshing in this 100+ degree weather!
Jo from UK living in MO!         
SW 232/ GW 140/ CW 140! 
elleis160
on 7/21/11 12:24 am - Charlotte, NC
I love coffee!!  I mix 8 oz of black coffee with 1 pkg of sugar free milk chocolate cocoa and 2 hazelnut creamers along with 2 french vanilla creamers...YUMMO!!!
MommyosaRose
on 7/21/11 4:28 am
That sounds really good!  I will have to try that soon!

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

Kayla B.
on 7/21/11 4:23 am - Austin, TX
I'd make it decaf and count it towards my fluid intake for the day...

BTW,  coffee has antioxidants and is not bad for you.  Drink up.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
Nora73
on 7/21/11 12:51 pm - Pensacola, FL
 I  have been addicted to starbucks white chocolate mocha Fat free with whip(hot)  for awhile now.(often twice.three times a day.....switched from the carmel frapps cause they were to sweet....
looked it up yesterday to being 580cals 80 carbs 79sugars ......this was a nightmare to me... so, now I know why I haven't moved the scale in 8months! 

banning starbucks until I find a healthier drink or learn to love home coffee...
HW 372  SW 316 CW 190 7/21/11

MommyosaRose
on 7/22/11 1:52 am
Ouch! That sure will put a hurting on your scale movement; glad you caught it! Home coffee isn't bad at all, especially if you add your favorite flavors with fat free creamers...don't get me wrong, it's no match for Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks coffee but it does the trick!  

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

Most Active