The end

Elizabeth N.
on 7/3/11 11:55 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh okay, now I follow, thanks for clarifying :-).

It *is* hard to not be where you want to be. I hope that you find things that help, but please know that you have accomplished something wonderful thus far!

siberiancat
on 6/30/11 2:47 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I hit my goal at 22 months post RNY.
Keep a daily food log.  Total grams of carbs, protein, calories and oz of fluid. Write down and total everything.
I aim for 100gm protein, 120 oz fluid and 80 or so grams of carbs.
I don't eat white flour, white sugar, white potatoes, white rice, pasta, junk food, fast food or carbonation.

Always eat protein every meal and planned snack.  I have protein first , then veggies, fruit & whole grain.

Eat as much fresh, clean meats, veggies, fruit(non processed, non GMO, no pesticides, no hormones) as possible.

Make sure to measure/weigh occasionally as our eyes play "tricks" on us.

I'm sure you are not done losing. At 8 months I was getting 800-900 calories a day - now at 27 months I aim for 1200 a day.

Best wishes.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

MacMadame
on 6/30/11 9:50 am - Northern, CA
"Back to shakes only? My nut does not like that"

Who cares what your NUT likes? What do you think will work?

Also, are you tracking your food with a food tracker or estimating how much you get? If you aren't tracking, try tracking for a week and see what that tells you. It's possible you are getting way more calories than you think you are. But, if you track and find out you aren't, then you know you have another problem. If you have PCOS or other metabolic issues, you may need to get them treated in order to have additional weight loss.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

petiteposies
on 7/5/11 12:57 pm - FL
WOW!  what a bunch of great response!  I am going to remember that I am doing this for ME and my goal is to be healthier.....!
Most Active