MAJOR WOW Moment!!!

Deedums
on 6/15/11 12:25 pm, edited 6/15/11 12:25 pm - Brentwood, NY

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a MAJOR wow moment with everyone.  Yesterday (June 14th, 2011) I spent the day at a Makeover/ Photo Shoot for a Spread in the September Issue  "O" The Oprah Winfrey Magazine!!!
It was am amazing experience. The article is about 5 Women who have lost over 100 pounds each!!
I have to say, the life of a super model must be amazing. We spent the day getting hair, make-up and dressed by the best in the business. 
It was an unbelieveable  experience,  we all lost weight different ways, but ended up with the same WOW moment. 

I just have to say: "I LOVE MY RNY"  Look for me in the September issue of "O" Magazine!!!

MzSunshines
on 6/15/11 1:00 pm
WOW sounds like you had FUN!!! Can't wait till I get that issue!!! Congrattssssssssssssssssss woo hooo!!!
subacloud
on 6/15/11 1:27 pm
That's just amazing!  Congratulations.  I may have to buy an "O" magazine in September just to see ya!

Way to be!!

Subacloud               408/318/208/135   (HW/SW/CW/GW)

Speak and do not keep silent.   

izzyw13
on 6/16/11 10:43 am - Mississauga Ontario, Canada
OMG... Fantastic
Way to go !!!!
You deserved it.

Isobel....
isobelsmall.gif picture by lynnca1972

mandajolyn
on 6/16/11 2:09 pm - Tallahassee, FL
That's awesome! I'm thrilled for you! To get to share your story and get pampered and dolled up is very cool! Glad you enjoyed it, you've earned it!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 6/16/11 3:42 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Thanks so much for posting. Truly a wonderful story. You deserve to be pampered. You've done an awesome job. Please remind us when the issue comes out. I don't want to miss it.  Thanks,  Mag