New FAILED band group.....

lilfatgirlfrommissouri
on 4/26/11 4:21 am - MO
I never had a lap band but can i come over anyways for a cookie ;) while I'm waiting on my RYN surgery date?

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 4:23 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 4/26/11 5:37 am
cookies?!  I'm holding out for pie.  small pieces, of course. 

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

LAGORDITA
on 5/2/11 4:52 pm
Failed band here as well. I hate this thing so much! Almost 4 years and i weigh 5 pounds over my highest weight. I have left arm pain everyday and my teeth are all messed up from the reflux.

Currently waiting on approval to revision to VSG. Hopefully it happens for me and then i can be normal again. Cause im so unhappy right now.
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 11:51 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
I hear you on the left arm pain, yesterday was pure hell for me.
My arm is killing me and I am having company for dinner tonight. UGH I'd cancel, but their coming from out of state.
Nic M
on 5/3/11 1:27 am
The left shoulder pain... it's SO prevalent with the band. I wonder if they're ever going to get around to disclosing this fact to potential band patients. I had severe disabling left shoulder pain morning, noon and night with the band. I've talked to dozens and dozens of people who are told that it's "just gas." It's bull****  It might be "just gas" right after surgery, but the band is damaging the diaphragm or irritating the Vagus nerves... and that causes long term damage. I'm proof of it.

It breaks my heart to hear you and Pumpkin are having the left shoulder pain. I just remember feeling SO hopeless and helpless. The day after I had my band removed, I could actually breathe again and it was such a relief! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI