New FAILED band group.....

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 2:35 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
kdolphin
on 4/26/11 2:38 am - FL
 Good Luck with it.  Thank gosh I got my revision from band to sleeve a couple of months ago.  No longer have the nightmare band in me.
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 2:39 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I want a revision sooooo bad.
kdolphin
on 4/26/11 2:44 am - FL
 I really do understand!  Self paid for my crap band in Florida and self paid for my band to sleeve revision with Dr Aceves in Mexicali.

What a difference.  I would read about the sleeve and think it was the same sales pitch as the band.  Wrong, immediate restriction and finally no pain with my port and I can actually eat without throwing up.  Can't eat much but can eat finally.

Good Luck with trying to get your revision.
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 2:48 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Thank you, I appreciate all the luck I can get.
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 4:18 am
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/wlsmemorial .php
You forgot to add the link for the failed RNY and DS!
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 4:22 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
No I didn't but your welcome to read there all you want. That is not MY group.
Heather :o)
on 4/26/11 5:22 am
On April 26, 2011 at 11:18 AM Pacific Time, Evil Twin wrote:
That memorial isn't all people that died from surgical complications of RNY and DS, its member's of OH that passed away for various reasons. Off the top of my head I know of two women who died last year, one from Leukemia, one from cancer of unknown origin. People on OH have died from non WLS related illnesses such as Lupus, I know of one that was tragically a suicide.

I don't think anyone I mentioned is even on that list, looks liek it has not been updated in a long time.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 6:28 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On April 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM Pacific Time, ***Heather *** wrote:
On April 26, 2011 at 11:18 AM Pacific Time, Evil Twin wrote:
That memorial isn't all people that died from surgical complications of RNY and DS, its member's of OH that passed away for various reasons. Off the top of my head I know of two women who died last year, one from Leukemia, one from cancer of unknown origin. People on OH have died from non WLS related illnesses such as Lupus, I know of one that was tragically a suicide.

I don't think anyone I mentioned is even on that list, looks liek it has not been updated in a long time.
I doubt Evil Twin actually gives a **** and only posted that link for the " Shock N Awe " factor.
Kinda sad really.
Kathleen F.
on 4/26/11 6:21 am
Yeah, there are people on there who died from car accidents, heart failure, etc. Even people who died waiting for surgery.