uuuggghhhhhhh....only you guys would understand....

beemerbeeper
on 4/22/11 2:26 pm - AL
Sorry but I don't really understand.  I've thrown up one time since my DS 18 months ago.  ONE time.  If I lived in constant fear of throwing up I would have to have a revision.  I don't know how you stand it.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 3:11 pm
I had one long bout of nausea two weeks ago, my first post-op.  I don't know if it was coincidence tthat I'd had a heavy amount of sugar alcohols hours earlier, but I'm guessing it's related.  Lesson learned: if I want chocolate milk, it's going to be REAL sugar because **** everything about puking 4 times in two hours.
TXKashmir
on 4/25/11 4:15 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Glad - I'm not the only weirdo - lol! Ever since my WLS, I have not thrown up - not even once - such a strange side effect...

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

terilynn112
on 4/24/11 7:12 am - maryland, NY
id call that productive burping not vomitting. I used to do it often with the band. I know the difference of food being stuck and puking. Since getting my RNY I have puked three times... on February 22, 2011.... and that was because I was seriously sick. A trip to the ER and OR and I've never had it again. Now I do DRY HEAVE, but that's related to the bowel issue that the second surgery left me with.

I don't know what the issue is with your "goregous dress" but I don't like wearing my food in my pj's, jeans, and crappy clothes either.

I'm so glad your dress is fine.

Teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

Most Active