Can I eat............

Randall Culpepper
on 8/3/04 9:25 am - Guntersville, AL
Boiled Peanuts after sugery? I know I know some may think they are nasty and I'm 8 days from surgery, but I LOVE boiled peanuts. It'll be a while before I can eat 'em after surgery I realize, but can I? Thanks for letting me know! Randall
Jan Ocala
on 8/3/04 9:30 am - Ocala, FL
Man alive Randall, I just don't get why you'd WANT to eat boiled peanuts. It's not my opinion that they are nasty - it's just a FACT!! Maybe if you put some cottage cheese on them.....
Randall Culpepper
on 8/3/04 9:54 am - Guntersville, AL
Laughing so hard!
Delores S.
on 8/3/04 11:06 am - Country Road, KY
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! They are really good.
Randall Culpepper
on 8/3/04 11:23 am - Guntersville, AL
Thanks Delores! I love 'em....they are mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm good! LOL
Delores S.
on 8/3/04 11:28 am - Country Road, KY
Yes they are.
marinemom
on 8/3/04 9:32 am - lisbon, OH
Hmmm...this is going to sound stupid.....but what are boiled peanuts?
Randall Culpepper
on 8/3/04 9:56 am - Guntersville, AL
It's a southern thing I guess! Peanuts boiled in the hull. Man are they awesome! Randall PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT EAT'S THEM!
Delores S.
on 8/3/04 11:04 am - Country Road, KY
They are regular peanuts in the shell and put in boiling water with lots of salt. I recently had some in Florida that were cajun. Some had been boiled in jalopenos. I didn't care that much for those but I love the regular boiled ones. I bought a whole pound in Florida the other day and my friend accidently put them in the refrig and ruined them. i was so upset because the only time I ever get to eat them is when i go to Florida which is about once a year.
Cyndi M.
on 8/3/04 9:36 am - KY
Randall, ill let you have some buttt only if you share i love hot boild peanutsssssssss i had some when i was in florida and i enjoyed every bite of themmmmmmmm sooooooooooo e-mail me a few......... huggssssssssss cyndi
Most Active