Need prayers !! ASAP!

Nanny G
on 8/1/04 12:10 pm - Memphis, TN
Hi Missy, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am in Memphis. Let me know if I can be of any help. Take care. GOD BLESS! Hugs, Gen
cynthia P.
on 8/1/04 12:37 pm - carver, MA
i will be praying for you and your family...god will take good care of you and i will see you on the losing side..(((hugs)))...can't wait to see you back on the message board.. cynthia
drainbamaged
on 8/1/04 12:39 pm - lawrenceburg, IN
God bless ya Honey! God goes with you and you are in my prayers. xo, Nancy M
Frayer T.
on 8/1/04 12:42 pm - Greensboro, NC
Missy, my prayers are with you as your start your new journey. Remember the importance of positive thinking. You have so many people praying for you. God is with you holding you in his hands. I will be looking forward to updates from you. God bless and give you peace. Frayer
brepau
on 8/1/04 1:08 pm - Altoona, PA
I know how you are felling Missy mine is Tuesday too. I have been on liquids for 2 days already and magnesium caltrite one more day and a wake up and we will be on the losing side. I will have you in my prayers God Bless Brenda 08/03/04 open rny
Virginia H
on 8/1/04 1:27 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Missy, Prayers going up for you now!! Remember that God holds you in the palm of His hand and that He cares for YOU!! Praying for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. God's Speed! Happy thoughts, Va Was/Am/Wannabe 232/163/130 -69 pounds -68 inches
Debb W.
on 8/1/04 2:22 pm - Southern, IN
Missy,Good luck and God Bless you and your family. You'll come through with flying colors I am sure. You'll be in my prayers. Debb W
Mowgaw
on 8/2/04 3:28 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Melissa! Take a deep breath. We are all nervous. We all think the worse. It's normal. You will be in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing. Everything will be fine. Get ready for the ride of a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active