Low Carb Recipe Collection - free for the asking

Nikki6f
on 8/1/04 7:34 am - Fair Haven, MI
I posted this on the cooking and baking forum, but thought I would throw it out here as well. I have a 600 page word document with recipes I have collected throughout my various Atkins and South Beach phases. The recipes are categorized and include a table of contents with hotlinks to jump to particular recipes. If anyone would like it, please let me know. It will emailed out in winzip format due to size. Nikki
rowdyramona
on 8/1/04 7:48 am - Metroplex, TX
I would love it. I will contact you through your profile with my email address. Thanks so much for making this available. Ramona
paisleygirl
on 8/1/04 8:20 am - Selma, CA
Hello Nikki, I would love to have the recipes.... Thanks soo much for sharing... Leslie
terries
on 8/1/04 8:57 am - Toney, AL
me too, me too....
Dx E
on 8/1/04 9:12 am - Northern, MS
Nikki, Yes I would love for you to e-mail me one. Please send it to [email protected] Thanx for putting this out there. You're a doll! Dx
slight
on 8/1/04 9:20 am - Roanoke, VA
Hi Nikki, I would like for you to email me a copy of your recipes...thank you for sharing
Sugar Free Lauri B
on 8/1/04 9:24 am - clinton township, MI
can you send it to me please?? Thanks ~lauri
CreativeNative
on 8/1/04 9:46 am - Nashville, IN
Me me me! I do!! I do!!! Thank you.. it's really sweet to think of others. Hope the favor is returned ten-fold!
footprints.2.tammy
on 8/1/04 9:54 am - Hesperia, CA
hi could you send me one as well thanks for your help tammy
Ms J.
on 8/1/04 10:25 am - Sunny Orange County, CA
Hiyah Nikki Thanks for thinking about your OH family. Could you please email it to me also. Jackie
Most Active