Saturday weigh in....

Roger C.
on 7/31/04 5:15 am - Cleveland, OH
Highjack This is my post.....get your own....Just teasing Tooter Feel free to Highjack at any time Hugs, Roger
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/04 5:20 am - Yakima, WA
ROFLPIMP!!!
crabby
on 7/31/04 5:44 am - small town, MO
You're doing great Roger and Happy Belated Birthday!!! I had my birthday just 5 days before my surgery so my next one I think will be a much improved one I weighed last weds and finally got the scale moving again after a 2 week standstill, now down 89 lbs and really starting to give that 100 lb mark the eye lol Lulu
Roger C.
on 7/31/04 6:20 am - Cleveland, OH
Lulu Thanks for the kind words.....and congrats on your amazing weight loss . I haven't had a weight standstill yet.....KNOCK ON WOOD.....it has been pretty consistant every week...about 5 or 6 pounds. I can't wait to hit that 100 lb mark.....even though I have lost 125 lbs from my highest. I hope to be at goal weight by my next birthday or even before. Take care, Roger
SunnyDisposition
on 7/31/04 5:21 am - PA
Congratulations! Wow, just five more to go before you make the century club! -SD
Cajun Xpress
on 7/31/04 5:37 am
Hello Sunny I see you have that same pretty smile on today. How's the skeeters in Pa.?
Paola N.
on 7/31/04 6:17 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats Roger! keep up the good work...glad your mom is feeling better...keep us posted! Hugs back, Paola
Kathy M.
on 7/31/04 6:28 am - rockaway, ny
Congratulations Roger! Hope your mom is feeling better too!
Cee C.
on 7/31/04 6:48 am - Albuquerque, NM
Weigh to go Roger! You are doing great, keep up the good work! I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better Cee Cee
Sandy P.
on 7/31/04 7:08 am - Nice, CA
GOOD FOR YOU ROGER!!! To be honest with you I only weigh every few weeks when I go to the doctor. I don't own a scale. The last time I weighed in was three weeks ago and I was down 80 pounds. But I know I've lost more because of the clothes thing. And the hanging skin thing I tend to focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit because I used to be obsessed with the scales in past dieting efforts. I let you all know when my next weigh-in happens! Keep up the good work!! Hugs, Sandy
Most Active