Counting 'em Down!!!

Randall Culpepper
on 7/31/04 2:06 am - Guntersville, AL
WOW!! Can you imagine I only have 10 more days till WLS??? I know it could only be 2 more days or 1 more day, but I guess I'm just too excited. You guys are right tho! It's passing by so fast! I talked to Angie yesterday and she's doing good and is back at work! She hasn't weighed yet, but you can tell she has lost a lot in just 3 weeks! I love my OH family and thank you all for your support and care! Randall 08/11/04
0hio
on 7/31/04 2:11 am - Gallipolis, OH
Randall I am so happy for you!! I only have 19 days to go!! We will soon be on the losing side. It seems like a dream I have been reading this message board for so many months now and have heard so many people moving to the other side and now it's finally happening to us. Let's pray for each other that all will be fine! Kim
Randall Culpepper
on 7/31/04 3:31 am - Guntersville, AL
You got it Kim! We will definately be praying for each other! It is like a dream! But it's bout to hit us huh? I have peace that we'll do fine! God Bless! Randall
teachercreature
on 7/31/04 2:11 am - Baltimore, MD
Yeah Randall!!!!! How exciting - best wishes in the days and months ahead. I have never regretted my surgery. IMy 6 month anniversary is in just a few short days. My my my where has the time gone and for that matter the weight too!!!!!!!! God speed. DEBRA
Randall Culpepper
on 7/31/04 3:33 am - Guntersville, AL
Hey Debra! Congratulations on your 6th month anniversary! I appreciate the best wishes! I know that I won't regret my surgery either! God Bless!! Randall
shanamini
on 7/31/04 2:12 am - Hamilton, OH
Randall! I'll be thinking of you! Be sure to let us know when you are back home... Warning, though. If they give you perkiset to take home, don't take it, and then try to go on line, because you will soon find yourself falling asleep while trying to type.... (I did that! ha ha ) Did you want a computer chart for your measurments? (Did I already send you one? I think I might have...) Do you have everything you need? Did you need a list of things you should have at home for when you come home, or a list of things to take with you to the hospital? Let me know. ~Cyndi
Randall Culpepper
on 7/31/04 3:33 am - Guntersville, AL
Hi Cyndi! Thanks and yes please send me all those list! Randall
modeanryan
on 7/31/04 2:13 am - Duluth, GA
RANDALL!! How wonderful for you!!! I am so happy for you. I know you will do wonderfully. You are such a kind and caring person, and I pray God will bless everything surrounding your surgery. Big hugs to you!!! -Tami
Randall Culpepper
on 7/31/04 3:34 am - Guntersville, AL
Hi Tami! You are soooo sweet! Thanks for your kind words and your prayers! God Bless! Randall
Cajun Xpress
on 7/31/04 2:23 am
Good luck Randall.
Most Active