Im A Happy Ass!!!

neil
on 7/30/04 6:49 am - Homestead, FL
Hey everyone im getting closer to my surgery i hope, Monday i see the shrink then im done with all the insurance stuff,, then wait for aproval and then i get a date,,,,,,, yipppppppy im a super happy happy ass,,,, thanks to all of you wonderful people i havent given up yet and i dont plan to thank u, you all are the nicest people i ever met, its true Big people Big Heart!!!!
KIM F.
on 7/30/04 6:57 am - MIAMI, FL
NEIL, HOPE YOU GET APPROVED A.S.A.P I'M HOPING FOR THE SAME ALL I NEED IS TO SEE THE PULMONOLOGIST WHICH I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS TUES. BUT I WAS RESHEDULED FOR THE 9TH . MAYBE WE WILL HAVE THE SAME DATE HOPE WE BOTH GET APPROVED WISH YOU LUCK. KIM
0hio
on 7/30/04 6:58 am - Gallipolis, OH
I know how you are feeling. I am having surgery Aug. 19 and even though I'm a little nervous about the surgery itself, I can't wait to be on the losing side!!!! Good Luck to you and hope you get a date soon Kim
Lighthouse7
on 7/30/04 12:24 pm - Reynoldsburg, OH
Good luck Kim, from one Ohioan to another.
Dx E
on 7/30/04 6:58 am - Northern, MS
Go for it Neil! I'm an 11month post-op who started at 385lbs two weeks before my surgery, lost down to 370lbs for the day of my surgery 08/24/03 and am now down to 214lbs as of 07/26/04. I had some real problems early on but I'd go through all of my complications in a heartbeat to do it again. I'll be healthier in my 50's than I ever was in my 30's. Here's wishing you a hassle free surgery and a quick recovery- Dx
neil
on 7/30/04 7:06 am - Homestead, FL
Yea i did the pulmanary thing already, and yes i have sleep apnea, but im not scared of surgery bc i had last year a 31lb tumor removed from my belly and 44 staples later im good as new now, so im sooo ready for surgery at 415lbs right now at 5ft 8in tall is killing me and yes Kim i hope we get the same surgery date or at least close keep in touch.
Fancy
on 7/30/04 7:41 am - Pensacola, FL
You go Neil!!! I am so happy for you. I know you are glad you are about through jumping through the hoops. It is sooooooooo worth it though. You keep fighting no matter what. Hugzzzz, Jan
Kari
on 7/30/04 8:14 am - NC
Yeah Neil!! I've been following your journey, and my heart has just been breaking for you. You sure have had a rough time of it, but I'm so proud that you kept at it, and are so much closer to becoming a LOSER! lol Kari
Most Active