What did YALL eat today??

E K B.
on 7/29/04 12:02 pm - Bluefield, VA
All right! Someone else who enjoys some tabasco in the eggs! no brekkie, just a protein drink lunch, 1/2 bean burrito dinner, nice piece of baked fish EK
deblynn
on 7/29/04 11:19 am - Murrieta, CA
B - 2 rice cakes with tsp of peanut butter and s.f. jelly S - isopure mixed with choc carb countdown, water, ice L - taco bell nacho supreme - NO CHIPS (it only cost me $1.29!) S - isopure mixed with crystal light orange juice D - ground pork mixed with chinese spices and water chestnuts S - if i'm hungry i'll have cold shrimps with homemade s.f. ****tail sauce Deb open RNY 3/5/04 -82
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:25 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Ok give up that s/f recipe please I love shrimp now.
deblynn
on 7/29/04 11:52 am - Murrieta, CA
i use ketchup (low sugar from health food store), creamy horseradish, a bit of sweet n low, and a bit of mayo! YUMMY you can leave out the mayo, but i like it creamy. enjoy!
Nikki6f
on 7/31/04 6:31 am - Fair Haven, MI
I make ****tail sauce with Carb Options Ketchup, real horseradish, and a dash of worchestershire. Yummy.
Dx E
on 7/29/04 11:23 am - Northern, MS
Heaven, I had my favorite food, Paella, Made with Chicken breasts, shrimp, bay and sea scallops, turkey sausage, roasted red, green and yellow peppers, mushrooms, sugar snap peas, a touch of fresh corn - all in a bed of saffron rice with garlic, onions, and tomatoes. I had a half a cup of it for lunch and dinner. Llow carb Yogurt and "Protien Total" cereal for breakfast and snacks. 1 Promote protien drink between lunch and dinner. As far as Paella, I think of it as "Human Chow." I could eat it for every meal. Dx
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:26 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Boy you sure do make that sound good. Teresa
millerkat
on 7/29/04 11:28 am - Belle Glade, FL
That sounds so delicious!! What is saffron rice?? Kathy
SherryWeber
on 7/29/04 11:26 am - IA
Hi Teresa! The usual: Breakfast~~Carb Countdown Chocolate Lunch~~Fuzzy Navel protein drink Snack~~Fuzzy Navel Protein drink Dinner~~Fuzzy Navel Protein Drink 120 oz. water At least I got in 117 grams of protein, right? Sherry Open RNY 02/04/04 (Proximal-75 cm) 294.5/204/150 -90.5#
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:28 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Hang in there hunny its all gonna be worth it ya know.
Most Active