What did YALL eat today??

~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:05 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Hello again family, Today I had B old fashion oats(quaker) with ground flax seeds, carb sountdown , vanilla/pineapple protein, and strawberries..Yup Tooter had to eat them cause I was afraid youd come over and steal them. s none l chicken s salad d blackberries in carbcountdown milk with a scoop of vanilla pineapple protein Hugs, Teresa
Laura H.
on 7/29/04 11:09 am - Savannah, GA
I don't want to talk about it. I made this amazing casserole for dinner. One of my fav dishes in the whole world. It didn't taste the same at all to me. I could hardly choke down a few bites. I'm bitter and disappointed. I'm shaking my fist at the whole culinary world!! Laura
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:11 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Bam!!!! HOpe ya feel better soon. Emeril rocks the culinary world,lol Teresa
Laura H.
on 7/29/04 11:13 am - Savannah, GA
I'm mad at Emeril, too! I'll be okay soon. I just had a sf creamsicle. They are so delightful. I'll get over my less-than-satisfying dinner soon enough. Thanks for the smile! Laura
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:17 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Bam!! Your wwelcome.
mary oklahoma
on 7/29/04 11:14 am - Ponca City, OK
hey there Teresa and alll, today was good, cottage cheese / tuna cottage cheese/ tuna 1/2 c chicken salad/ few pork rinds sunflower seeds s/f popcycle finily got my crystal light sunrise cals948 carbs 18 prot 98 hugggs to all Mary -96.5
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:18 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
dont ya love it?
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:21 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
NO whats really funny is when I get to laughing at myself and just cant quit and then I usually start snorting and lord have mercy one of these days Ill pee my pants lol. Good luck I love all that good stuff Teresa
jenn_jenn
on 7/29/04 11:16 am - Ft. Polk, LA
b-scrambled egg with tabasco s-string cheese l-turkey bacon and a slice of swiss cheese rolled up in a turkey slice, dipped in mustard s-1 mini reese cup d-toppings off one slice of pizza I'm 2 glasses into my second pitcher of Crystal Light pink lemonade, took my vitamins and had a full glass of water with them.
~Miss Dolly~
on 7/29/04 11:24 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Lord have mercy tobasco sauce in my fragile pouchy eww Id die of pain.. Im glad you can eat that. Hugs Teresa
Most Active