pics Pannis 28 lb removal

Mary Catherine
on 3/11/11 2:26 pm
 I had full tummy tuck. My cost was $5,000.  That is because I am in NE Ohio.  When the surgeon worked in Boston, the same procedure was $13,000.

The first week I was in a lot of pain and had to walk bent over.  I had two drains and they were left in for three weeks. That is because I kept moving around.  I was supposed to stay resting and only get up for the bathroom.  I was able to work because it was computer work from home. I was pretty uncomfortable with pain for about six months.  I wore a binder for three months.

There is a scar that a bikini covers.  And I am now comfortable wearing a bikini.  I love the tight feeling in my abs. I went from size 8 pants down to size 4.  I would do it again in a minutre.

The best place to learn, ask questiond, look at pictures, and communicate with others ids
http://makemeheal.com
Thanks for the feedback.  That is so awesome that you are able to wear a bikini and I am glad to hear that you would do it again if you had to.  I don't consider myself a woos by any means, however, from the little I know about plastic surgery it seems like there is significant pain. 

I will definitely check out the link that you had sent to me.  I am in the northeast and surgery (of any kind) is so expensive.  My sleeve was over 65K and I heard others pay only 15K or less in other parts of the country. 

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

laura_vermont
on 3/11/11 6:08 am
Congratulations!  I had my panniculectomy done yesterday - and it's been an amazing change already.  AND, I only had 4.5lbs of skin removed.  They also did a hernia repair and I can't wait to see what my new navel looks like when it's all healed. 

With 28lbs gone, you must feel so much better!  Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Laura
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Arlene J.
on 3/11/11 8:23 pm - Barrie, Canada
The Biggest reliefs I have are:

No more Back pain
No more Rashes
Being able to wear a normal 2x  pant

No more buldge in the front to cover

I HAVE A LAP!!!

I just want to go swimming now..but have to wait till I am healed competely..

take great care...
(deactivated member)
on 3/11/11 9:23 pm - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
It definitely will heal!  Great job girlie.  I know you already feel better, and will feel so much more when your swelling goes down!