Daily Atheist Devotional #193 (Jesus' Priorities Edition)

LeaAnn
on 1/18/11 11:03 am - Huntsville, AL
"Just Elizabeth "
on 1/18/11 1:03 pm - Houston, TX
And still using other people's words without acknowledging them.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

spunkie
on 1/18/11 11:38 pm
Hows your baby doing?
Jackie McGee
on 1/19/11 12:09 am - PA
Hoping to have her today, actually. On my way to the hospital after I finish this waffle. I passed more mucus and had a lot of blood this morning.

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/19/11 12:15 am
On January 19, 2011 at 8:09 AM Pacific Time, Jackie McGee wrote:
Hoping to have her today, actually. On my way to the hospital after I finish this waffle. I passed more mucus and had a lot of blood this morning.

GO baby girl GO

I was afraid she was going for the world's record - ( Mom in labor for 6 months or whatever)

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Jackie McGee
on 1/19/11 12:18 am - PA
Oh hell no, Jackie! I'd literally sit on a vacuum cleaner before I let this go on for 6 months!! :) My doctor says if I'm dilated 3+ cm, they're going to induce. Fingers crossed! He's concerned about the bleeding I have going on today. Hopefully things are kosher.

Now I'm just waiting for Michael to get out of the shower because apparently the dads need to be clean in order for their women to give birth.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/19/11 12:23 am
you just can't get good minions anymore! 

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

spunkie
on 1/19/11 2:44 am
Well today is a beautiful day to have a bady.  Best of luck to you!!  Glad to hear all is well.
Many blessing to you and you little girl...............................
Most Active