COME JOIN (THE BIGGEST LOSER WLS SUPPORT CHAT ROOM, AND FORUM!

WyldCheri
on 12/1/10 7:33 am, edited 12/1/10 7:41 am - Mishawaka, IN
animated blinking old fashioned lights - HAPPY HOLIDAYS Pictures, Images and Photos   

Photobucket

Hi,  My name is Cherilicious and I am posting to let everyone know that we have opened a NEW WLS Support Chat Room, And Forum where we are having a open chat room 24/7 for all of the Pre op, Post op, Hoping for surgery, Learning about surgery, Members to come to and find out and be able to ask questions and chat one on one with other members like yourself.

We are all at different stages so its nice to have someone to help you, and understand what you are going through.

We also have a links sections for many things that you may find helpful, Weekly recipes that are made for WLS people, and you are free to post some of your own links on the links section.

Our forum has weight related questions, helpful information to read, or really anything you wish to post about.

We are an 18+ Adult group with a 24/7 open chat room that we would like to have it become an active friendly place to meet new friends, and maybe a buddie in your area.

The link was made, and then I finally found the best name for the group so the link cannot be changed so please dont pay attention to that just click on it LOL. Hope to see you soon at:

THE BIGGEST LOSER WLS SUPPORT CHAT ROOM AND FORUM!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN! ALL MEMBERS HAVE TO BE APPROVED,AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME NO MATTER WHY YOU MAY BE HERE! :)

www.obesityhelp.com/group/theindianahoosierlosers/

MsBatt
on 12/2/10 6:08 am
Do you EVER post anything here that's NOT about your damned chat room???
syllable
on 12/2/10 6:23 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but your forum is basically a duplication of what OH itself is...just with a chatroom? If that's the case, what's the draw for someone who isn't interested in chatting in a chatroom?
        A goal without a plan is just a wish.  ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery