Results of Taste Testing 74 Protein Powders

seattledeb
on 9/20/10 1:50 pm
Texting is a very difficult/fine motor task. That's great news that he was able to do that . Are they thinking about putting in a NG or gastro tube for awhile to supplement calories?
I'll bet you will be able to add some calories to his shakes without any trouble. I remember all your posts.."you making those shakes weight-gainning shakes!"

All those medical things are easy to get second hand. I have gotten them at goodwill and craigslist for my father in law.

I'll bet you are ready for that Fair to be over.

Take care
Deb T.

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/21/10 11:16 pm
Michelle, so sorry to hear you are both going through this: we are all thinking of you.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

detj
on 9/19/10 8:45 pm, edited 9/19/10 8:45 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Michelle:

I did like the Gaspari's chocolate mint, and milk chocolate.

My prayers go out to your husband, you and your family during this difficult time.

Don

Don

vitalady
on 9/20/10 10:17 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I do the milk choco 6 x per day. Or more. Anyone who's around me knows I drink them much like I once smoked (quit in 88). I smoked 3 packs/day and now do protein when I'm stressed.

The hospital is getting used to the sound of my bullet. LOL

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

M M
on 9/19/10 10:26 pm
vitalady
on 9/20/10 10:18 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
He needs you to be crazy for him. Not much to smile about right now, except he CAN move.

Wait, maybe *I* need you to be crazy for ME.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

M M
on 9/20/10 10:35 am
 Take it slow.  Are you covered at work?
vitalady
on 9/20/10 10:47 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
All the staff can do their jobs. One is doing a lot of Don's, I'm doing some. No one else can be me, though

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

Ruby23
on 9/21/10 3:16 pm - Sweden
I am sorry to hear this news....I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you guys! I am selfishly glad you have a great staff because I will be placing a very large order this week!

'would rather get gunned down than dumbed down...K'naan

jilliecats
on 9/21/10 8:45 pm
Wow!  Like another poster said, good karma will come back to your hubby.  From his recovery so far, the good karma seems to be doing its thing.  Continued thoughts for you and he.

Jilliecats