Results of Taste Testing 74 Protein Powders

malkee
on 9/19/10 10:56 am
VSG on 10/25/18
 My sister told me Unjury chicken soup is disgusting.
M M
on 9/19/10 12:00 pm
It smells like vanilla chicken candy.
Farmers
Daughter.....

on 9/19/10 3:13 pm - Canada
YUK, if I wanted flavoured chicken, I would go to
a chinese rest and order vanilla chicken, and that
even sounds grosse. Hmmm, guess its back to the
soup pot and bones for this girl.

Thanks so much, Momma.

Catherine
Farmers
Daughter.....

on 9/19/10 10:57 am - Canada
That was amazing, thank you so much for the time and effort you put into a test that took probably weeks to accomplish. If I could ask one question, is the unjury chicken soup really that good? I love soup, it settles my stomach so much, but homemade just doesn't have enough protein for the amount of soup I drink. Does it have a good chicken flavour, and are able to taste the protein?

Once again, thanks so much.

Catherine
detj
on 9/19/10 11:59 am - Silver Spring, MD
I'll have to make a qualifier on the Unjury soup.  I had it right after I had the flu and couldn't eat anything for a couple of days.  Would I like it as much now as I did at the time?  I'm not sure.   But it tasted really good at the moment. 
Don

katier825
on 9/19/10 11:04 am
 I'm just starting to try/search for different protein drinks.  Are there places where you can buy singles to try the different flavors?
detj
on 9/19/10 11:59 am - Silver Spring, MD
Go to vitalady.com, that is where I got most of the samples.
Don

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/10 11:48 am - CA
thanks for sharing
i may need to try new flavors too
Mary Catherine
on 9/19/10 12:05 pm
BSN is the company that makes Lean Dessert.  I like their Syntax-6 better.  It smells like cake mix when you open the container. I also like all of my protein powders with milk.  I believe that milk is great for keeping your skin firm as you lose weight.  When I became Lactose intolerant I switched to Lactaid.

http://www.vitalady.com is the best place to get protein samples. I add crystal light, sugarfree syrups, lowfat yogurt, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, coffee and other things to create lots of variety.

One of my favorites is Lean Dessert or Syntax-6 Chocolate, fatfree milk and a few frozen strawberries in the Magic Bullet.  Tastes like a Wendy's Frosty.
M M
on 9/19/10 11:59 am
Your horrible list is wayyyy too short.  LOL. 

But this is awesome.