DSers - time to post your before and afters......

Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/10 10:54 am - Burlington County, NJ

LOOK AT YOU all transformed!!! Okay, next Christmas you have to dress like a sparkly ornament too and we'll take update holiday pics :-).

Ginger R.
on 8/25/10 3:20 pm - Blue Bell, PA
 I'll see what I can do. I don't think I have ever dressed sparkly, but there is a first time for everything. 
Onderland reached 2/21/10
   *MY* goal weight 9/14/10    I'm just holding on tight and going with with the flow!!  
Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/10 3:49 pm - Burlington County, NJ

Meh, and do you think *I* ever wore Spandex sequins before that night??

Ginger R.
on 8/25/10 10:13 pm - Blue Bell, PA
 Sure! All the time. Te he!
   *MY* goal weight 9/14/10    I'm just holding on tight and going with with the flow!!  
Bronwen
on 8/25/10 12:36 pm - Wilmington, DE
Ginger, you look so much like Amy Adams - the actress who played Julie in "Julie & Julia" - in that last picture!  You are sooooo cute!
sw:298/cw:152/no goal set
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."  --J.K. Rowling,  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Ginger R.
on 8/25/10 3:26 pm - Blue Bell, PA
 O.K. I admit, I had to look her up. I am bad with names, faces I remember, just don't ask me there names. And of corse I know who she is, but she is just so tiny and cute. IDK Bronwen, you just might be loosing it for real. 

Thank you though. I appreciate the complement, even if you have gone batty. 
M ..
on 8/25/10 2:50 am
EN, I bow down to your awesomness! You are truly a testament to the power of the DS!!! I LOVE the purple blouse on you!!! WOOOOT!

Lilypie - (bM9u)

Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/10 4:12 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Ya know what's way cool? That pic is a year old and that blouse STILL FITS!!!!!!
spedcon
on 8/25/10 10:25 am
Elizabeth!!
You don't look like a cat at all! I was shocked! All this time I thought you were a kitty! Wow! You've done great! Now...talk my hubby into saving his ass with DS. I really hate for him to have a medical "event" before he's scared into doing it. I thought if I took him to the OH conference in Cincinnati, someone would influence him in a positive way but....it didn't happen that way.   Connie
Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/10 10:57 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh I dunno, you know how humans can resemble their pets....I am told I can certainly hiss like a cat!

Whazzup with hubby and resistance to DS?
Most Active