Your Chance To Be In OH Magazine!

MikeMiller
on 7/19/10 6:24 am - Laguna Beach, CA

Hey Guys,

Michael here again,  Art Director for OH Magazine. Thanks so much to all of you who contributed to the last issue, I am currently designing the next. We will be featuring some really great articles and I would love to include photos of some of you to go along with them. So if you have any photos that you would like to have considered for use in a future issue of OH Magazine please email it to me too. You can send all photos to [email protected] for consideration. Also, please include a short blurb about yourself and your journey. If we choose your photo to use we will send you a few copies of the issue you are in to show off to your family and friends! So get going and send me your photos! 

Michael Miller

Art Director 
OH Magazine 

PS: Be sure to send photos that are large enough to be used in print. At least 1000 pixels wide or tall. Thanks!

lea2be
on 7/20/10 11:08 am - LaBelle, FL
Is there a theme of any sort?  What kind of pictures are you hoping for?

Lovin' Life with Lea

Lea in WV   HW410/CW220/GW185   Proximal RNY 8/29/06
ObesityHelp Mini-Challenge Support Group Leader
CLICK HERE for discount codes for savings on various WLS-friendly products!

MikeMiller
on 7/21/10 3:17 am - Laguna Beach, CA
  Well there isn't really a specific theme. Just weight loss in general. So exercising, or shopping or eating, or just having fun in general. Even a posed shot is fine. :)
Ma2jenna
on 7/21/10 6:11 am - Fleetwood, PA
Is this magazine available in stores or is it only a mail service magazine?

I submitted pics to you and also submitted to be a story to the editor  :) 
Sandra                                       MY WL themed Blog:  MA2JENNA

Mysstwalker
on 7/21/10 7:36 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 01/30/08 with
I think I must be crazy, but I got brave and sent in pics. then sat there upset because I couldnt call them back to my email box lol.  Oh well, we only live once!

-Da Dream-
on 7/25/10 2:19 pm - Golden State, CA
Hey brother, how do i get o nOH mag?

Its not what they know,  its what they can prove.
~Alonso ~
(from the movie training day)

IM  ALSO ON FACEBOOK. :)

Weighting2Bskinny
on 8/2/10 5:05 am
Hi! My name is Priscilla Post. I got an email from yall at OH magazine a few weeks ago saying you wanted to enter my poem into the magazine. I was wondering if you would send me a couple of copies of it to show my friends and family!! Please let me know!

Priscilla Post