Want to be in OH Magazine?

MikeMiller
on 5/18/10 3:37 am - Laguna Beach, CA
 Hey Guys,

Michael here again,  Art Director for OH Magazine. Thanks so much to all of you who contributed to the last issue, I am currently designing the next. We will be featuring some really great articles and I would love to include photos of some of you to go along with them. Here is a list of specific photos I need. 

* Photos of you having Orange Juice or anything rich in Vitamin C

* Photos of you exercising 
* Photos of you shopping for groceries or buying food. 

I know, those are the specific requests I have, but if you have any other photos that you would like to have considered for use in a future issue of OH Magazine please email it to me too. You can send all photos to [email protected] for consideration. Also, please include a short blurb about yourself and your journey. If we choose your photo to use we will send you a few copies of the issue you are in to show off to your family and friends! So get going and send me your photos! :

Michael Miller

Art Director 
OH Magazine 

PS: Be sure to send photos that are large enough to be used in print. At least 1000 pixels wide or tall. Thanks!

debbie13
on 5/18/10 10:50 am - Cossayuna, NY
I just got my extra copies of the current issue. I have no idea how you made a cell phone picture look good but you did it. I am adding the page to my support group "before/after" book.

Thank you again for including me in OH Magazine.
-Da Dream-
on 5/18/10 2:31 pm - Golden State, CA
Nice!
how does one make it to the cover?
or do they have to be just chicks?
my friend brenda made it to the cover a few months back.

Its not what they know,  its what they can prove.
~Alonso ~
(from the movie training day)

IM  ALSO ON FACEBOOK. :)

Toni W.
on 5/22/10 7:38 pm - Hackensack, NJ
 I subscribed in March and haven't received anything.  How often does the magazine come out?
sher141
on 5/23/10 2:22 am - Clarksville, TN

Mike,

What is the deadline for submission of photos?

Thanks,
Sher