Infamous Ds misinformation

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/10 12:55 pm
I was in like with you before, but now I totally  YOU!!!

Michele
Jackie McGee
on 2/10/10 2:06 pm - PA

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

divagoddess
on 2/12/10 8:48 am - Dayton, OH
I think I love you Jackie....   Mmmmmmwah!

That man makes me want to vomit...
                             ~Brandy~                          
                            HW- 333 SW-306 CW- 144 GW-150     

Jackie McGee
on 2/12/10 8:57 am - PA

He has that effect on everyone!

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

M M
on 2/10/10 8:47 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:D 

thompson13x
on 2/10/10 3:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Melting Mamma, First let me say love your personal site keep up the good work, Secondly I see you have changed your profile location to Wants to move to Texas... Where about in Mass are you? My DW has family in Conn. and I am partial to Mass and spent 9 months there (working in Devens, living in Marlborough) last year for work and would love to move back, how about we just up and swap homes??? I think we can work something out... Hahaha Just an offer... I live in the DFW area (Fort Worth actually) in the 'burbs near Arlington where the Rangers and the Cowboys both have their stadiums. Quick access via Highway and all points of the Metroplex with in a 45min drive due to our surperior highway system albiet our Rush Hour Traffic is like the Mass Pike on a bad day when it gets bad down here... Other than that, good times abound, what say you?

HW: 372lbs.   SW: 358lbs.  Goal: 180lbs. CW: 165ish          
                    Pants: 54 to 32 - Shirts: 4x to Med - I My DS!      

M M
on 2/10/10 7:59 pm

I say I have only been to TX once - in a town that housed a landfill - so my view is skewed.  But, I am cold and as pretty as the snow IS?  We don't really have much holding us here.  

We're near the water now -- I'd HAVE to find another coastal town. 

Batwingsman
on 2/12/10 5:35 am - Garland, TX
 Well, M & M  ..  if you move here, you may not miss the snow much after all ..  We just had an all-time daily record 11+" yesterday .     UGH   

Oh well, at least it usually melts by the next day when we do have any ..  

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Beam me up Scottie
on 2/12/10 11:14 am
I moved to austin without ever having been to texas. I couldn't stand the winters and wanted to be someplace warmer.

We don't have oceans, just lakes, but I'll take that over snow anyday.

Scott
goodkel
on 10/5/11 1:58 pm
On February 11, 2010 at 3:59 AM Pacific Time, m m wrote:

I say I have only been to TX once - in a town that housed a landfill - so my view is skewed.  But, I am cold and as pretty as the snow IS?  We don't really have much holding us here.  

We're near the water now -- I'd HAVE to find another coastal town. 

Come move down to Norfolk/Virginia Beach VA. Miles and miles of beach front including the gentle bay waters. Temperate climate, some snow usually every year, but civilized. Everyone stays home and plays in the snow if we get more than one inch. We're in the mid-upper 70's during the days this week, high 50's at night.

One hour flight to NYC, 4 hour drive to DC, 20 minutes to the NC line.

Loads of history, culture, and festivals. Plus, *I'm* here.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Most Active